Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Enough already!

I am done, done, DONE with the snow this winter.  We have had 19, yes 19, snow days at school.  It is like the winter that just keeps on giving.  Only it isn't really winter any more.  It is spring.

I see my SC/FL friends posting their pictures of flowers in bloom, having lunch outside, playing in the green grass with their kids, laying by the pool, splashing in the garden hose, and so on.  And you know what, I'm jealous.  Yep.  Green as green gets.

I'm not proud of this fact, but it is true.  You might be wondering why would something so silly make me so green with envy??  Well, let me tell you why!  THIS is what March 17 looked like out my back door ---------------->>>>>



And THIS is what March 18 looked like when I was driving to
work in the morning:


No comments: