Pages

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Amnesia...blog? what blog?


Woah....what happened here?  Every have a moment where you remember something that was a regular thing and somehow you forgot it and then all of a sudden it is back?  Like selective amnesia?  I swear I just had that moment. 

I was sitting here trying to meal plan for the week and feeling pretty uninspired and in a rut - so I was thinking about whereto get inspiration and like a bolt of lightening I remembered - "I HAVE A BLOG"  Holy cow.   Where did 5 years go?  I totally blacked out and stopped posting...which is sad, because it was a nice little scrap book of kids.  So today I remembered I was doing this - and I am going to try and get back on track.  I am aiming for 1 meal plan and 1 update a week.

In looking back, we ate a lot better back then - of course I had only one job and now I have 3.  And my kids sat at home and played and now they have Scouts, Cross Country, Piano, and school - but that is all the more reason to get back into planning. 

Rough draft meal plan for a crazy week that involves 2 faculty meetings, a CC meet, closing on a rental house, and driving to SC for my 30th reunion:

Sunday: Big Taco Salads
Monday: Chicken bog w seared okra and sauteed zucchini and carrots
Tuesday: Something with tortellini
W: Soup and Grilled Cheese
Th: Left overs night
F: Homemade pizza/calzones
Sat:  Doug's choice - I'm in SC

No comments: