So, sans photos - Here is how week one 'looked'
|Filling for Enchiladas|
- 1 bag of loose leaf lettuce (it made 4 big dinner salads)
- 1 head of red leaf lettuce
- 1 bunch of Russian kale
- 1 large bunch of chives
- 1 bag of spinach
- 1 small bunch of green garlic
- 1 medium 'head?' of pac choi
From this share we have enjoyed:
- 4 large (Applebee's copycat) oriental chicken style salads (meal size) (2 dinners, and left overs the next day)
- 3 medium lunch sized Greek salads
- Dinner veggie and herb fritatta (Grayson's request!)
- 2 dinners + lunch leftovers for 1 - Korean Vegetable Pancakes (packed full of chives and grilled pac choi)
- Saute of kale, Italian sausage, and gnocchi (we made a few small changes, but this is a great starting point recipe)(enough for dinner and left overs)
We haven't used thee green garlic yet, but I am thinking it will go on the grill this weekend along side some steaks.