- Most restaurants do not serve sweet tea
- Even less people know how to MAKE sweet tea (no, it does not come in a Snapple or Lipton bottle)
- Grits anyone? Not here.
- If you can't tell me the ratio of water to grits RIGHT NOW while you are reading this, you need to stop calling yourself southern
- Manners are few and far between. No one says Ma'am or Sir, please or thank you, and very few will even hold the door for you - and they certainly won't wave you in to traffic when you are trying to get out.
- Did you see the pictures of the snow? Yeah, in the south snow=freezing rain.
Take a look - a close look. Do you see it???