Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Meal Planning Monday : November 29

We survived another 1000miles in 72 hours and we are ready to be back at home and in our our beds and our own kitchen!  I seem to have picked up a nasty cold, so dinners are a little uninspired this week.  We are in a rut, so I am looking to make some new dishes next week.

I'll work on posting recipes as soon as I have a free minute or two.

Monday: Stir Fry - Tofu and Veggies with Peanut Sauce
Tuesday: Chicken Parmesan (made with left over sauce from the weekend) on pasta
Wednesday: not sure...I think I am freezer diving today!
Thursday: Polenta with Mushrooms
Friday: Grilled Steak (on sale for $4.99 pound) w/ roasted potatoes and steamed veggies

Saturday: Chicken w/ sage dressing and sauteed brussel sprouts
Sunday:


Linking to OrgJunkie, where Meal Planning Monday lives.

Shameless plug for my students:  Donor's Choose

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a lot of driving. You deserve time off from the kitchen.
I love visiting the MPM participants to get recipe ideas. Tonight we're having Pozole. And since the hubby is cooking I can sit back...and wash the dishes.

Susan said...

I like menu plans like this sometimes. The important thing is that everyone gets fed, right? Quick and easy means no spending money on fast food.