Pages

Monday, March 16, 2020

Day 1 : Dry Run


Morning Stats:


Today is "Day 1" of what is fast becoming an 'everywhere' shut down.  We are not expecting perfection at home (seriously, I have 3 boys), we are just aiming to not drive each other over the edge.  We have a rough schedule that we will try and follow and reassess as we go.  My hope is we do some school, get outside (though it is cold), do some creative something, and work on life skills as they naturally fit into the day.  My big "I can dream" wish for this whole thing is that when it is all over everyone is kinder, more in tune to what it takes to keep a house/everything running, and we are a more cohesive unit that helps lift each other up rather than battle with each other.

Fingers crossed.  I'll update at the end of the day!


No comments: