Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Weekend Survival


Saturday Morning
I am having a hard time finding time to do this!  Last week I did over 30 hours online for Keystone, plus Sherando stuff, and 'homeschooling' all the kinds single handed.   I need Doug to pick up more without me having to direct it, circle back, and then run interference clean up when it explodes.  What are the chances that will happen??

I am not sleeping.  I am still up at midnight planing/grading/etc., then I can't fall asleep and can't stay asleep.  Then I am up by 7:00 am and get started on all the million things that need to be done.  Everyone else is asleep and snoring, but they drag out of bed -- I'm running on 3-4 hours of sleep days after days. 

The weekend was a mixed bag.  Saturday was pretty good, lots of cool stuff and not too chaotic.

Much needed piano tuning
Reubens! 
Gabe made a red velvet cake
Trail walk with the twins

 













Gabe wanted to learn to make a red velvet cake from scratch, so that was the big weekend baking activity.  Next weekend will be Grayson's turn.

I can't seem to get these pictures to go where I want them to go.  I think I am going to maybe start making a collage on another site and then putting that in.  







Sunday was less good - kids are antsy because the weather got cold/wet and we are all inside.  Kids are driving us a bit nuts - but the grown up yelling is about to push me over the edge.    I am running on empty, but have to make the kids a schedule for tomorrow now - so I am moving on and hanging on by my finger nails.

Sunday night numbers

No comments: